Today I bring to you another post in my Vital Proteins series. I hope you are enjoying these posts and are learning about all of the benefits of collagen, gelatin and so much more!
* This post may include affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.
With the holiday season, along comes cold and flu season. Take charge and boost your immune system this winter with Vital Proteins’ Beef and Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Powders. Your friends and family will thank you! 🙏
What is Bone Broth Collagen Powder?
Vital Proteins’ Bone Broth Collagen Powder is crafted with USDA organic bones that are simmered slowly to extract the maximum amount of nutrients. The bones are either sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle or free-range chickens, and offer 9 grams of protein.
- USDA Organic
- Grass fed/free-range
- Dehydrated using low temperature, patented technology
- Naturally occurring chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid
- Rich in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline – the building blocks for collagen formation
- Beef Bone Broth Collagen contains 9 grams of protein and 9 grams of collagen per serving
What are the benefits of Bone Broth Collagen?
- Improve gut lining, joint health, and moisture/texture of skin
- Boost immune system & detoxification
- Maintain healthy skin
- Encourages a positive inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy metabolism
Because bone broth contributes to gut health restoration, it also promotes a healthy immune system due to an extensive amino acid profile that includes proline, glutamine and arginine, all of which help to encourage a healthy gut lining (1).
How do I use Bone Broth Collagen Powder?
Here’s a delicious and warming recipe for you on those cold winter days!
Bone Broth Tea with Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, and Lemon
- 3 cups water
- 2 servings Bone Broth Collagen Powder, Beef or Chicken
- 2 slices fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients into a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove liquid from heat.
- Strain. Sip and savor.
I hope you enjoy this series. Feel free to browse the Vital Proteins website and please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions at all. 💙
Be well my friends ~ until next time,