I use my simple Green Smoothie recipe to make this bowl, just use less liquid so it’s a little thicker and can be eaten with a spoon.
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1-2 cups baby spinach or kale, (any greens work: swiss chard, beets greens)
- 1/2 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, or any dairy-free milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender like a Vitamix, and blend until thick consistency is reached.
Notes: Feel free to add any toppings you like such as coconut flakes, fresh fruit, nuts, granola, etc. This gorgeous bowl is from my favorite summer smoothie spot in Ogunquit, Maine – Loveshack Juicery.