With so much fresh basil in our garden, I had to find something to make with it. I’ve made pesto so many times, but found this vinaigrette so much more versatile and you can pair it with almost anything!
- 1-2 cups fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt + pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to any high-speed blender, or mini food processor and mix until well blended.
- Add additional oil or vinegar to your liking, if you want it thicker or thinner in consistency.
- Taste, serve and enjoy!